WHAT IS IELTS?
IELTS i.e. International English Language Testing System is standardized English proficiency test. It assesses English language skills in the areas of listening, reading, writing and speaking. It is jointly owned by British council, IDP- Australia and University of Cambridge ESOL examinations. The test is recognized by more than 6000 institutions in over 135 countries.
IELTS has two types of modules- Academic and General Training module. Academic module is to be given by students who plan to study at undergraduate and postgraduate levels .While, General Training module is a prerequisite for the people who either want to pursue vocational studies or plan to immigrate.
Candidates are assessed in four different departments:
- Listening – 4 sections- 40 items, 30 min.
- Academic reading- 3 sections, 40 items, 60 min.
- Academic writing – 2 tasks (150 & 250 words) 60 min.
- General training reading – 3 sections, 40 items, 60 min.
- Speaking – 11 to 14 min.
Why Join Mildway Immigration ?
Here at Mildway we make our best attempts to justify this by not only making you familiar with the concepts of IELTS,but also by kindling the flame to acheive your apogee of success.
- The best of the knowledge through tutors who have an expertise in this field.
- Competetive study material that includes experts, complied from various high frequency modules along with the power preparation that enables you to compete at the global level.
- A student friendly environment with affable guides,avalaible round the clock.
- A one to one correspondence with all the learners and an innovative way of teaching.
- we make it a point to be at hand for our students for whatever issues they may be facing.
For any query and demo classes feel free to contact us : +91-9690533356 , +91-8279773088